04 September 2017
Notification for abstract acceptance
Shape the future of Obstetrics and Gynaecology ! Submit your abstract for the 26th European Congress of the European Board & College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology - deadline: 31 December 2017.
Scientific Committee instructions
Abstract submission opening is September 4th, 2017.
Deadline for abstract submission is December 31st, 2017, 23:59.
Please note that this deadline will NOT BE EXTENDED due to the nature of the Congress Scientific Program
A team can present as many abstracts as they wish to, but we limit acceptance to 2 abstracts by presenter. For example: if an author would submit ONE accepted abstract, it would be acceptable to present ONE abstract as co-author at the congress, if asked to do so by the main author
Skills sessions (Hands on Training, Interactive Course and Master Class) are optional and attendance is limited and subject to previous registration and the payment of a participation fee
Award winners must be present at the Closing Ceremony in order to receive their award. If the main author or co-authors are not present, they will lose the right to receive the award in any form
All accepted abstracts will fall into one of these categories:
- Selected Oral Poster (general or basic science: 3-minute presentation)
- Selected Oral Presentation (general or basic science: 8-minute presentation)
- Multidisciplinary Oral Presentation (Radiology, Paediatrics, Anaesthesiology, Pathology, Laboratory Medicine, Urology, Other: 3-minute presentation)
- General Video Presentation (4-minute video)
- Surgical/Obstetrical/Imaging Technique Video (4-minute video)
- Case Report Video Slide Show (3-minute video)